Followers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

So Busy....

Hello, pandas! I have not been posting lately because I have gotten myself stuck in the snow in my backyard! Just kidding! I have been busy with homework and my ankle still has a whole bunch of problems..... just plain stupid annoying! Now I have to put medical tape on it for gymnastics. Errrg. Moving on, it is a great thing that Panfu has finally changed the front of the website. In the blog, we were all sad to here that Max and Ella will not be posting every day anymore, but the new warm, fuzzy winter outfits will take your winter blues away for good. Also getting ready for Christmas has also thrown me off hook. Just getting stuff for family and friends. I might also put up a competition for non-gold pandas by getting a one month membership for the winner! Also one more important thing is that me and some of my friends at school are trying to break a world record for the most sent emails! YIPPEE! Well, have a holly jolly Christmas! xoxo, Kassia

No comments:

Post a Comment