Followers

Saturday, December 10, 2011

The 10th Day of December!

Hello! Today is December 10th, and on Panfu, for the advent calendar today you would have gotten a garland covered in Christmas decorations. Hehehe, I just started the advent calendar today, so I will just be in time to get the special skis that you receive for collecting 20 items from the advent calendar. It was also said on the Panfu blog that we are all busy making wishlists and gifts for family. This year for Christmas I am asking for gift cards, clothes, perfume and a Blogger of the Month!! (I am close to getting Blogger of the month by what my poll says :D). It is nice Blogging on a Saturday, just lying in bed writing this post, and I got better from yesterday when I missed school plus a project where we donate food to the food bank. It feels great to give back for Christmas, don't ya think?? OMG this is random, but Christmas morning in 2009, I woke up at 6:00 in the morning and I was so excited for Christmas that I was sweating so much I felt like somebody dumped a bucked of water on me! Moving on, I have heard rumors that Panfu is running down and is going to shut down soon!!! I do not belive this but I heard other pandas talking about it on Panfu! Wow, Max and Ella must almost have to update the blog every day to keep Panfu frome "running down". What terrible news to hear today. Also, we have been writing our wish lists, as Ella and Max were talking about earlier. And boy, Max has a lot of things he wants! Max and Ella must be very busy anyways with making new items for the advent calendar, and making sure that the igloo is still up and running with visitors from all over the place! It is quite the attraction that Manny built earlier. There have also been other rumors that Panfu is trying to copy Club Penguin by building an igloo. Is this really true? WHO KNOWS :D?? xoxo, Kassia

1 comment: