Followers

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Super Funny Video + Advent Calendar Gift

HO HO HO!! Today is the 21st of December, which is my step-sister's birthday! YIPPEE! And also, while I was on Youtube, I found this really funny video where the Anaheim Ducks (Hockey team) try to speak Finnish because they had to travel to Finland for a hockey game. But it seems that one guy knows how to speak it! Here is how it turned out:



Pretty bad, right? They really need to practice hard! Moving on, I have put on new polls on the side so yeah it is kind of like poll- mania there so please vote on them while the time goes by and stuff. Today, when I logged on to Panfu they had the new advent so I went to go check it out and when I saw the advent gift it said download so I had no idea what it was until I actually clicked on the download button and saw that it was a lovely cookie recipe! I have also added the recipe on to the side bar of my blog so I will have it forever! So yeah around here school ended today, and yesterday we has a potluck and had pop with it so we got all sugared up and started to act all crazy like monkeys eating chocolate! Also....... HAPPY WINTER SOLSTICE! Which means it is the shortest day of the year and the longest night of the year. Yippee again! Well I might just have to say yippee again because I got a Christmas scratch ticket from Finland (My granddad sent it) and won 50 Euros! So... YIPPEE I think that is the last time XD. Also me and my sister made like 100 Christmas cookies for the yearly recipe and it took forever to put icing on them because it nearly took a day. And I made burrito cookies by flattening out the dough, then putting sprinkles in it and then roll the circle up! There, you just made delicious heaven! xoxo, Santa Kassia

No comments:

Post a Comment