Followers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Rice for People Project ♥

Hello! Today I have decided to create a project that donates rice to people that don't have anything to eat.
Here is how it goes:
Every comment that I get, I will donate 200 grain of rice to people in need of food. I will have this project go on until January 1st so you can comment any time until there! Please comment so I can help people that live in Africa and live on less than a dollar a day. It is very sad how they live so please help participate in this project. Remember, the more comments, the more food donated. This will hopefully feed the starving people. Also please comment on my other stuff. That counts, too. I am not doing this just to get comments, I am doing this so I can feed the poor. Every post that I do from now on, I will tell you how much rice I have donated so far. Well, I have some rice to give away! xoxo, Kassia

No comments:

Post a Comment