Followers

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Advent for Today + 1 More Day until Christmas!

HO HO HO!!! Oh my goodness, there is only one more day until the greatest celebration of them all- CHRISTMAS! So that means that on Panfu the advent gift today was a player card background, which is extra special. What a great way to cherish moments before Christmas by having a beautiful snowy player card! Time has gone by so fast... *Sniffle, sniffle* ..........I forgot to smell my feet!!! Just kidding! What I meant to say was is that we have not had time to eat the what... like 50 cookies we made. Well, we also made reindeer food by mixing oats and cinnamon and there you have made the delicious reindeer food, YUM!! Oh wait I probably shouldn't eat that...... Well then, we are lucky that Max and Ella took some time and made new clothing for the catalog, the new glittery dress is so in style, too! I also hope that you enjoyed the Anaheim Ducks speaking Finnish... sort of video, but it seems that they had some Fins mixed in the team so they already know how to say that stuff. But how funny is the guy in the beard? Ehhh? Well, for the last part of this post I am going to just say that when my sister was little, she broke like three snow globe decorations! She is actually very clumsy. And she has very bad memory! Oh, and today I got red highlights in my hair! YIPPEE! OMG I should not start the yippee thing again!!!  Also I can't wait until the one and only night of Christmas Eve, waiting and waiting so darn bad. Well, I usually wake up at 6 AM.Well, I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas break! xoxo, Santa Kassia

P.S I LOVE CHEESE

No comments:

Post a Comment