Followers

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!

Hello, pandas! Today we are going to finally have that final countdown into the new year which is already 2012, which means the legend will live on about the world ending, but honestly I do not believe in that...... unless if it happens! I also drew a new picture for my header and yeah it is a bit shaky but that is only because yesterday at skating I fell on my hands and pulled my wrist muscle up my arm so I am wearing a brace on my right arm. SO with this lovely event it calls for.... PICTURE TIME!!!



Okay, so that was picture time with my new and updated New Years pictures. I will hopefully draw more pictures in the new year, with my Spring header and sweat pants theme! Gotta be lazy for spring! Well, everybody have a Happy New Year! xoxo, Kassia

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, but could you join my blog become a member / reader? I use google translator because my English is not praised. You do not have to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want my blog at that, "Save the panda bloggers" list:)

    ReplyDelete