Followers

Thursday, December 15, 2011

The 15th of December + Crime Scene in the Classroom??

HO HO HO!!! Today we have finally reached the 13th of December, which means it is time to put up the Christmas tree! And I mean either in real life or in Panfu, both would bring the cheer of the season! Also do you know what else Christmas brings?? COMMENTS! Have a comment Christmas! In out tree house, we have gotten the weekly gift and a clown target. Hmmm, I wonder why it was not something for Christmas to go with the tree and all of the other stuff we have gotten from the advent calendar. I haven't been on my blog all of the time, because I have been on Monster High lately.... Anyways, it is a good thing that Ella and Max have been updating their blogs, unlike Musi, Anskurmuru and Estella, as it is sad to hear that Estella has moved on to gosupermodel. Anyways, the next topic of this post in Crime in the classroom because we are learning about crime scenes. Today, when I came back from lunch, there was black paper on the floor (GET ON THE FLOOR DANCE DANCE!) with yellow foot and hand prints and we had to find out what happend, but it turns out that in was a man that broke into our classroom, went through the window and tried to break open our laptop cart. Luckily the crime scene was 100% FAKE! Well until then, xoxo, Santa Kassia


P.S Remember to check out Panfu for the advent calendar for more fun gifts!

P.P.S My post for Christmas will be the longest post on my blog!

P.P.P.S  Me and my friend are trying to set the world record for the most emails sent. So far we are at 256 emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment