Followers

Monday, December 26, 2011

What I got for Christmas :D



A box of lip gloss
Hello, Pandas! In this post I will show you what I got for Christmas, and I got just what I wanted! YAY! I am very thankful for all of my wonderful presents! Heheh, too bad for my cousin, Noah _41 he did not get his beloved Ripstik :(. But he is lucky he got an iPhone 4! Also the lucky thing about this past Christmas Eve is that I did not sweat until I was wet, I was actually freezing and still woke up at 5 in the morning! Anyways enough talk, more show:
A cherry red camera ( I got another video camera but I forgot to take a picture of it)
Some creams
A hamster stuffed animal
Harajuku Lovers : Jingle G perfume
Harajuku Lovers: G of the Sea perfume
Harajuku Lovers: Super G perfume

2 comments:

  1. Nice gifts you have received. Big hamster! :) Can talk and move around? probably will no? Or can ?

    ReplyDelete