Followers

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

HO HO HO!! For tonight I am getting really excited for Santa to come and deliver presents! I have been watching NORAD Santa tracker and he is still in Asia delivering presents to the kids in Asia with the different time zone. But, for now I have made a special Christmas card for all of you:

So yeah just a little something for you! I really hope everybody has an amazing Christmas, now that it has all ready arrived! But now I am thinking we should take a look at the different languages that "Merry Christmas" is in! So let's take a peek:


Merry Christmas (English)
Feliz Navidad (Spanish)
Geseënde Kersfees (Afrikaans) 
Весела Коледа (Bulgarian) 
Bon Nadal (Catalan)
Veselé Vánoce (Czech)
Glædelig jul (Danish)
Häid jõule (Estonian)
Maligayang Pasko (Filipino)
Hyvää Joulua (Finnish)

Joyeux Noël (French)
Frohe Weihnachten (German)
Boldog Karácsonyt (Hungarian)
Okay that is a lot of languages translated! For me, Santa is coming tonight because I am one of the last stops he goes to because I am all of the way in Canada, so yeah. I really hope I get some great thing like chocolate or maybe socks (I am obsessed with socks now!) They are just so comfortable. Maybe also some little toys or something but I am just so excited it does not really matter! So much presents with the actual boxes and the stockings! Well, my cousin, Noah he really wants a Ripstik, but so far he does not have any presents the size of one! I really hope I get makeup and perfume, though! Great little things you can give and get! We even made a giant gingerbread house! I wish everybody a Merry Christmas! xoxo, Kassia
     

2 comments:

  1. Hyvää joulua ;) Merry X-mas! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Kassia! ;)
    And happy new year too! :) :D

    -Prinssi- :D

    ReplyDelete