Followers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Paul's Picture + My New Header

Hello, pandas!! Today we have noticed that on Max and Ella's blog they posted a picture of Paul the kid's drawing of robots that reportedly were in his room. Nobody knows why Paul keeps on seeing monsters and aliens and weird mythical creatures in his room. Could this all be a joke?? Hmmm I will think about that one. 8) But I know the answer to Max's question. They are Wall-E and Eve from the hit movie "Wall-E", but why would Paul see them in his room? Paul's room is quite something.......:roll:. Okay my other topic was my header like it says on the top... LOLZ. So the header ws designed by me and yeah and I know it is a bit early to go to Christmas theme but that was the only thing I could find. :lol: Also for my pictures, I hand draw them and the scan them and do whatever you want to do with it like make a header or make a picture on Pizap and what have you. Also Halloween was fun! I got a huge bag full of candy. Haha, I will probably eat all of my yummy chocolates before the gummy candy. For Halloween I went as a glitter genie. Heheh. Otherwise it was sad to get rid of the Halloween party or the Ballroom decorations I should say. I missed Max and Ella's funny costume thing because I have a different time zone than pandas do in the UK. Also sorry If my story was a bit gross, but I kind of wanted it to sound all like Halloween stuff so ya! I guess that's all I have to say for now. xoxo, Kassia

P.S. I drew the panda myself! :)

2 comments:

  1. Top left a great. ;)

    And by the way you have the same some readers. :D :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, really nice header! Did you draw that panda by yourself? It is pretty :) X-mas is coming soon... :DD

    ReplyDelete