Followers

Sunday, November 6, 2011

My New Panfu Video

Hello, followers! Today I uploaded my Panfu picture video on to Youtube, and I will link it into this post. But first I must give credit to all of the picture owners.  Thank you to:


  • Late-Blue
  • Estella
  • Damian101
  • Anskumuru
  • Koala2000
  • Ritall
Okay, moving on, I know that it is kind of weird to put Finnish and English pictures in the video but it is hard to tell :lol:. Heheh, it took me 2 hours to make it and upload it. And the picture quality is not very great but that is because the video editor that I use is old, and the pictures may turn out fuzzy or blurry.
If you did not know, my Youtube username is Randomimagination101 so please subscribe to my channel. I am so busy with my blog lately. I am working on some new pictures so yeah...... *Grumble grumble*. I am so hungry! Food..... food......food.....food, OKAY stop taunting me, you evil post! ..... Okay, so I will show you the video:

Better run better run, outrun my gun, all the other kids with the pumped up kicks better run better run, faster than my bullet, OMG that song is stuck in my head now. XD! This video is also on my Youtube gadget on the side bar so you can watch it there, too. And thank you for commenting and following this blog. It is quite nice. Well that is all I have to say! xoxo, Kassia
 

5 comments:

  1. Hey kassia. nice video you made. It's really good. It were a surprise to see a few pictures of mine in there lol : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi kassia i't me lia241 u know u put Alice241 in there thats me!!!lol btw:Nice vid ;˩

    ReplyDelete