Followers

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Contest!

Hello! Today I am going to post a contest and the winner gets a free header or top left, designed by me! Whoever answers the three questions correctly, you win! This part is very important. On the first question where you try to find me, you have to post it on your blog and circle the panda that you think is me! For the rest you must answer in the comments. If you have any questions, post them in the comments and I will answer them in a post. Okay, so let's get started!



1. I look like this. Try and find me in the city!














2. Try and spot the six differences in these two pictures:
Before


After





























3. Which country am I from? (You can find this information on this blog!!)

a) Germany
b) United States
c) Canada
d) Finland
e) United Kingdom
f) Jamaica

_______________________________



Okay, so that was all of the questions. Please note that I am in the city picture. Heeehhheee, I thought I would let you know. Also whoever answers them right gets a picture. I will make pictures for any panda that answers them right. Also please don't copy other pandas answers. I will be watching for copy and pasting. ;)

xoxo, Kassia

1 comment:

  1. What a fun contest! :DD

    1. Are you behind the ice cream? :D

    2. Shoes, best friend, number of pandacoins, number of friends, horns xD

    3. C) Canada, I remember this (:

    ReplyDelete