Followers

Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Halloween Story (My First!)

Hi!! Today is the day before Halloween so I thought maybe I could do something different for you. This story is about 2 young pandas. I am going to try and make a Halloween Story for you in this post so sorry if I am not very good at writing but here it goes:               Mysteries of the Night

"You know Halloween is more than candy!" Rayna yelled. 
She jumped off of her dusty old couch to dash to her friend, Payton. She quickly grabbed all of Payton's candy and put it in a wooden drawer. Payton glared at Rayna, her golden blond hair brushed over her sapphire blue eyes. 
"UGH! You always have to ruin Halloween for me. Ever since I could remember you took away my candy and told me to think about looking for ghosts and stuff which freaks me out!" She stormed. Payton threw her hands up in the air and banged them down on the kitchen table letting out a BOOM.  Payton had a feeling that there was something different about her friend. Her eyes were golden brown and her hair was jet black. Her face looked like an angel, but not always innocent. Rayna was always the skinny tall one, while Payton was just plain normal. Rayna also hated the sun. When they went camping last summer, Rayna sat in the trailer rubbing sunscreen on herself.  And last but not least she hated Halloween.
" Uh, Payton I have to show you something in the basement" Rayna quietly said.
Payton looked up wondering if she would listen to her friend.
"Ok, I will come but only for a couple seconds, because I have some homework to do".
Rayna lead Payton down to her basement. Rayna sat on the black beanbag chair. And all of the sudden, she screamed at the top of her lungs. The windows of the basement shattered and crashed to the ground. Payton curled up in a ball so she would not get cut by the glass. More glass fell down from all over the room. Then Rayna started to cough up blood until she fainted and fell on the floor.
"OH MY GOD!" Payton cried.
"MOM!!!!" she screamed.
No one was home.
Payton slowly stood up and wondered how she stayed alive. She looked all over the room, the glass iced to the floor. She glanced at Rayna who was still lying in a puddle of her blood, surrounded by glass. Rayna slowly opened her eyes. They turned ruby red as she lifted her head off of the ground. Payton looked at her in horror. This was like a nightmare come true.
" WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" 
Rayna looked at Payton. She was in pain because she has a piece of glass stuck in her back. What has she done to herself.
"I was meaning to tell you this before. I am a vampire. I am 5,000 years old. Questions?"
Payton ran upstairs to the phone and quickly dialed 911. Payton sat at the front door until a friendly policeman came in.
"What is the problem miss?" He asked.
"My friend has gone crazy and claims she is a v....v.... vampire. When she took me down to the basement she randomly screamed and coughed up blood. Please take her away!!" Payton explained. The policeman when downstairs and saw Rayna. Rayna fainted again. The policeman carried Rayna out the door and put her in the back of his car.
"Thank you so much" Payton said.
"No problem, miss" He happily said.
The policeman headed out the door, started up his car and left the house.
A week later, when Payton was on the computer practicing for a math test, She saw a creepy looking bat out of the large window. Then she picked up a magazine and threw it at the bat. The bat quickly flew away into the dark night. Maybe that was Rayna. You never know.........

Ok so that was my story and I hope you enjoyed it! xoxo, Kassia

No comments:

Post a Comment