Followers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wall-E Costumes

HI! On Panfu, Lili has made some new Wall-E costumes to match Paul the kid's picture that he drew from the previous day. I would go out and buy Eve if I were you :lol:. But these costumes seem to have some problems. They are made with metal, so when you throw a water balloon at the panda that is wearing the costume, they will get shocked by the water. Uh oh! ..... Just try to be safe 8O. Also I have to say, I miss Musi updating her blog :?. She has not been posting since like 5 weeks ago......... What is going on?..... Well I sure do not know that one. Well that's all I have to say. xoxo, Kassia

1 comment:

  1. Your header is really wonderful and lovely :D <3 I like it!

    I miss Musi too :( She doesn't blog anymore... ;'( I hope she's coming back soon...

    ReplyDelete