Followers

Friday, November 4, 2011

Uh Oh!

Hi, all! Yesterday at figure skating I fell, and when I landed I might have pulled a muscle in my wrist. Hehehe, I seem to beat myself up almost daily. Now I feel like I am like 80 years old because I have to walk around slowly like a snail or a turtle and yeah. But I got up and took some pictures of myself in Panfu and some are from Halloween, so don't think I am weird :roll:. That is my glitter genie costume. It is so lonely on Panfu because I don't live in England. XD. Ahhhh and more news. This morning I woke up and found SNOW!! Winter is coming way too fast! I tried to take a picture of the snow out of my bus window, but that was a FAIL. Look at this:See, a complete FAIL! The keyboard is not that exciting. It looks like a ghost computer. AHHHHH. Just Kidding :). Anyways, you probably want to look at my other Panfu pictures. Well here you go:Well, I hope you enjoyed these random pictures! Also please comment. Ugh, this computer is really slow so it is very hard to type. xoxo, Kassia

P.S. When it was the night of Halloween my house scared off little kids because we had a poster of a ghost that had the eyes light up when somebody came by. I only got 10 pandas and my house! My house is filled with candy.


P.P.S. Can you guys give me some tips on meeting Ella and Max? I have never met them. Heeeheeee

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kassia! It would me nice to see sometime in Panfu.com (: If you see me someday,welcome to chat with me?

    http://sassespanfublog.blogspot.com/

    Love, Sasse

    ReplyDelete
  2. *lol* xD Funnnnn picss ;) But Panfu_Damian101? Is he feik? :o

    ReplyDelete