Followers

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Do a Barrel Roll??

Uh, hi! There is this weird thing called "do a barrel roll" by Google. I know this has nothing to do with Panfu but it is SO weird. Heheheheh, my friend, Yoshi has uploaded a video on Youtube about it so here is is:




Weird, huh? Soon I will upload a Panfu video on Youtube, with all of my pictures! Also the barrel roll is like super random. And the snow has just all melted. There is no use of the snow. LOL! I will start to do Pictue Time, which is a type of post that you post pictures all at once. It should be fun! Also if you were wondering how to get up on the walls of the Foyer in Panfu, you have to walk over to the brown table and run from side to side until you get up to the upper wall. I learned that from Panfu_Damian101. Well that us all I have to say for now. xoxo, kassia

No comments:

Post a Comment