Followers

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Totally Ninja!

Hello! There seems to be a lot of small little tricks in Panfu, as such as running on walls, farting with no time limit and stuff like that. For this next trick you need to fast. Trust me ;). For this trick, your screen shot must be ready for awesomeness. And this trick is totally ninja! I will show and tell, right .... *Grumble, grumble* OMG I must be hungry AGAIN. I am always hungry I will tell you that! I just love FOOD. But I kind of want to eat my Halloween candy. Mmmm so good.


Okay, for this trick (get your screen shot ready) you go to the pool, and jump onto the slide and slide down. Right before you land TAKE A SCREEN SHOT!!!!! There, you will be totally ninja. You should see me doing this.... Oh and make sure you get a high jump or else the trick won't work. The point of the trick is that it looks like a black hole underneath you. Well, a black hole with a splash, that is 8). Here is the perfect demonstration:












There, you will feel great and ninja. Oh and tomorrow or in the next week I might not be posting, because I will be in Panama. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAAYAYAYA! Also if Estella ever reads this, I LOVE YOUR PICTURES! Well, she is my step-sister, anyways. LOL. Well that is all. xoxo, Kassia










P.S. Check out my Panda Express pictures Here. Please comment on it!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kassia! Can I do a little interview with you? If it's okay, please answer these questions (Sorry, there's gonna be mistakes, I am Finnish..):

    How long time ago you made your blog?
    -

    What is the best for blogging?
    -

    Do you like Panfu playing?
    -

    What is ur favourite game in Panfu?
    -

    Do u like Smashing Pancaces?
    -

    Are you the gold membership in Panfu?
    -

    Have you ever seen Ella, Max or Kamaria in Panfu?
    -

    Have you got the other blog?
    -

    What do you want to say for other bloggers?
    -

    Thanks a lot if u answer ((:

    ReplyDelete