Followers

Monday, November 7, 2011

New Picture + Check it out

Hello! Yesterday on the Panfu blog, Max and Ella posted Paul's new drawing. Hmmmm I wonder what it could be..... Just kidding. It is Alice and the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland. Boy, that one was easy to figure out! Lili is working on the new costumes for this week. I may not be on my blog for a week starting Wednesday, because I am going to Panama! Yay! I will make sure to do a diary for my blog, and take pictures of the beach for you. Also please visit and follow my brother's blog Here. Tille has already found it. LOL. It feels so weird blogging in school. I have lunch time breaks. Also I typed this post in a short period of time. That was random. Anyways, that is all for this post! xoxo, Kassia

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kassia! Subscribe to my blog, since I have joined your blog, will ya?

    ♥Joa♥

    ReplyDelete