Followers

Friday, October 28, 2011

Thank you!!!

OMG, yesterday I checked my blog and I had 6 followers and now I have 12!! Thank you for following me and my cousin's blog. I have to write Noah's blog for him. :) Haha, I'm just sooo happy and I will probably be like this for days. XD And yes this picture shows my feelings. Don't ya luv it?? I know you do. LOL Also a special thank you to:
  • Panzkunen
  • Ressu3!
  • lia241
  • Sasse
  • Eks
I thank you all followers and I will make a more serious post later. :) Also thank you Tillervo! xoxo, Kassia

3 comments:

  1. :D I put your blogs link yesterday on my blog... Some my finnish followers are follow me here x)

    I think I can't speak and write english very well... But so-so :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, if your were perfect just rigth for the month blogger (;

    ReplyDelete