Followers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Napasapa is gone + Fame for me?

We all miss Napasapa while he is gone; no more saying "Napasapa" in the chat box and no more alien parties unless he come again. His only remains are the video he gave us to watch. I guess Napasapa would be happy with his parents, even though he quite enjoyed Panfu. Since all of the pandas in Panfu had to collect lemonade, Ed has been exhausted giving out all of these lemonade bottles. Well we are quite lucky to have some of his remains. ;) Also I am thinking about sewing pandas, making pandas out of clay or draw pandas (I'm BAD at drawing XD) so I have a specialty for this blog and draw media attention. If you have any other ideas about this, please comment. Thanks!!!!!! xoxo, Kassia

P.S. Thank you for seven readers on this blog!! Also I am randomly watching a cooking show! LOLZ

Napasapa is here.......

Then he is gone.........
Me saying bye!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment