Followers

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New Clothing + Chat Box Rules

New clothing. Pretty awesome, eh?
Hello all! It is said that we have all noticed the new Fall clothing, including the warm fuzzy jackets and the bright rain boots. But why do they have rain boots in the fall when it is getting cold and windy?? :lol: Kind of weird but I have to say they look very fashionable!! I also love that they changed up the style by making light brown hair which looks very nice! :D I have to say that Ella and Max have quite the lovely fashion sense. Now, I have added a chat box to the bottom of my blog so here are the rules:
  • No foul language
  • No bullies allowed or they will be banned
  • No showing personal information like name, school, location ect.
  • Do not ask me to make you the owner of the chat box, because it is mine!!!!
I hope you have fun with the chat box under these rules! xoxo, Kassia

No comments:

Post a Comment