Followers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Truth with me and Finland :D

So, a lot of you (especially Tillervo! XD) have been wondering about me and my Finnish and blah blah blah. So I will tell you here. I am not part Finnish, thought my step-sisters and my step-dad are from Finland. I can speak fluent Finnish with the help of reading Finnish Panfu blogs like Estella's (my step-sister) , Tillervo's and Negrita's. Also I have to say I am a BIG fan of Marimekko, and I love their poppy stuff. I have to say Finland is very fun!! I have been there like 3 times. And I guess Panfu is pretty popular there too, eh? Hehhe I'm just saying eh so I sound Canadian XD! Well I hope you enjoyed he cold hard truth. :). xoxo, Kassia

1 comment:

  1. Okay :)

    You're right! Panfu is really popular here... Yay :D

    ReplyDelete