Followers

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Alien Fever!

Yo Pandas!!! Everybody on Panfu does not know that they have a very high fever. Hehhehe. Move over, Bieber Fever! Because here comes Alien Fever!! Everything that has been going on in Panfu has been a blast because of all of the alien stuff including the UFO and Napasapa and blah blah blah! And I know this is off of alien topic but, I have been noticing I'm getting popular on Panfu and one panda even asked for my autograph! And this one panda also told me that all of the girls want to be like me, and all of the boys have crushes on me!!! Even though I have a boyfriend on Panfu!! I'm single in real life though. LOL! Heheehehheheh.




P.S. I am looking for somebody to do an interview with me, but I might ask DD (_Damian101_)

No comments:

Post a Comment