Followers

Monday, September 26, 2011

What I do out of school + Ankle update


Hi!!! In this post I am going to tell you what I do out of school!! I am very active, which is probably why my ankle has some problems. :). Well I go to gymnastics, volleyball, soccer, tennis, badminton and figure skating. Wow I am so stupid I just realized that I do a lot of sports! XD! In figure skating I am at a medium level, now learning to do a few jumps. And for your information, landing jumps is very hard! Hehe, in the picture I am skating with random people. Okay, for the ankle update. It seems to have some sort of problem but I do not know what it is yet because I am not supposed to see to x-ray pictures. Kind of weird, right?? I have got a splint on, which is like a cast but only you can take it off. There is my foot. LOL. My foot looks small, but I am womens size 7. Well come on, my foot would not be that small. I am 11 years old! I hope I can start figure skating this week. I will post updates of my ankle! xoxo, Kassia whos ankle hurts like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment