Followers

Monday, September 26, 2011

The good news, and the bad news

Hello my followers! As you know from the title of this post, I have some good news and a lot of bad news. I will start with the good news. Tomorrow, I might be able to put a story on my blog but, I need a little bit of help with thinking of what it should be about. :). Well OF COURSE it is going to be about Panfu! But I will try and make it to your liking, and send it in to Panfu's blog. Mwaaaaaahahahahahahahh! (evil laugh). Okay the worst part. The bad news. I have fallen ill, and I lay in bed writting this post. I seem to have a very bad cold with coughing and sneezing. I have more bad news. I have pulled a muscle in my ankle, and there maybe a chance for it to be broken. And ths is all happening in real life, in just one day as I miss out on school and my track and field team. I must go see a doctor and take a good look at it through an x- ray, trying to see if it is broken. And in this case, I may miss out in figure skating. Darn it. xoxo, Kassia who coughs

No comments:

Post a Comment