Followers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tribute to Panfu

Wow, in 2007 Panfu started as a lonley website. But here is the best part! Panfu all of the sudden grew to be a beautiful website, with tons of fans and followers. So here it is. My tribute to Panfu. I will try and load this post with great moments of the one and only, PANFU!! Before I show you that, I will tell you all a story of mine. When I took a trip to Finland, my step-sister Estella told me about Panfu, but I thought she said pungfu. LOL! First I started out on Panfu in July 2010 as Rayna45 but I guess that accound got hacked! :(.  I could not get into Rayna45, so just this summer, June 2011 I decided to go on as Kassia. Because thats my name!! Duh! Ok, ok here are the great pics of Panfu history.
Bye! xoxo, Kassia

No comments:

Post a Comment