Followers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thank You Panfu!

Hello pandas of earth!! Today I just found out that I was chosen to be on Panfu's blog list! Yippee! Please follow my blog by clicking the follow button right above this post. As I love to say, "Follow for fame". I do not want to be super famous, but being well-known would be kind of nice, don't you think? ;). Also remember to check out Panfu's daily blog, so you can enter the contest to win the funky clock,which is awesome! In the comments please tell me if I should do a contest. I am thinking about it, but I wonder if I should give out any prizes. Hmmmmm.......................
Yeah, yeah here is the pic!
super awesome right?
I think so.
And tell me what you thought of the panda erasers. :)
I think they are really cute.
xoxo, Kassia

2 comments:

  1. hey :D I'll follow your blog and read your posts always (:

    The contest sounds fun =) And prizes... U can give some pandacoins or funny pics to the winner (;

    -Tillie

    P.S. Tnx, you are my follower :DD In my blog is Google translator, there you can read my posts in english (= And I can read your comments in finnish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiitos, Tillervo! Blogini näyttää olevan yksinäinen viime aikoina.

    ReplyDelete