Followers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New furniture + Ankle update

Hello! As you may notice on the Panfu blog, there is new alien furniture to go with the slime discovery which apparently tasted like broccoli soup. XD. I can't believe Ella tasted that gushy slime! Also the slime is believed to belong to Napasapa. Panfu has also wondered is the baby Napasapa looks like the "slimy creature". I think the slimy creature IS Napasapa as a teenager because who else would it be? Okayy for my ankle. There might be slight problem though. The doctor that I went to said that if my x-ray pictures of my ankle had some sort of problem, then she would call me and let me know. Today she called. When she called she said I needed to come to her office and discuss my pictures. I smell trouble! (even though I have a cold and I can't smell anything). XD! More ankle updates are coming soon! xoxo, Kassia who's ankle is stupid, and she wants to saw it off XD!

No comments:

Post a Comment