Followers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fashion Blogger♥

Hello, there! Today I am going to try a fashion blogger post! With in this post, please enjoy my favourite fashion choices that I either own or like! Let's start with the first item!


This is a black and silver sequin bag, $28 from PINK. And yes, there is a store called PINK xD. So, I actually own this item and it is very big! Great for travel, road trips or even a gym bag! There is a dog on it because the dog is part of the PINK logo! Actually at the store, there are huge stuffed dogs on the clothing racks. I seriously want to keep one like for my bed xD. Though, it is a great buy and if you get it, you will be very satisfied! Let's take a look at the next item:













This skirt is from Hollister & co. Even though I do not own this item it is on my wish list! It looks very nice for either the beach or a warm place! Finland gets pretty warm, does it not?! Hehe, well I am going there this summer! I love how this skirt has a bit of volume, just so it is not a piece of fabric around your waist xD. This skirt will also go nicely with a cardigan or a tank top and flip flops. I am already going into summer mode! Well, thanks for reading about my fashion choices! xoxo, Kassia

No comments:

Post a Comment