Followers

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Mexico! :D

Hey, pandas!
Sorry for the lack of posts, but I have been busy at figure skating competitions, and I won 2 gold medals! Well, in different events that is. So that means I have broke the silver medal curse! Which, is awesome, because gold is good for a change, right? Well the real point of this post is to show you about my recent vacation to Mexico! Here is a video I made:
Gotta have a good life in the tropics! Also, yes, I brought a Webkinz....Why not? xD Just kidding. It was more of a boredom thing. And yes the lizard in the video is real! I named him "Dude".... um yeah it's a weird name xD. But all he ate was fruit and flowers. Once, I was by the pool and there was another lizard, and I wanted to feed him a little piece of pineapple, though he was not eating! And then the lady beside me, told me that he had already eaten a plate of melon :O! After that I felt pretty stupid  xD. So yeah tune in for more posts! xoxo, Kassia

1 comment:

  1. Hi.
    Mexxico in so beautiful... (:
    And your toy dog. It is very cute!
    And the lizard... :P (I really don't like it.)
    A sea is beautiful. <3
    But I haven't got anything else.
    Bye.

    -krisu99

    ReplyDelete