Followers

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Starships! (;

Hey, Pandas! Lately, I have been obsessed with a song called "Starships" by Nicki Minaj. So, I did have a chance to make a video with me and my friend dancing to it! I love this song! Here is the video:
Oh yeah! Psh, I'm the one on the left. And I got a solo...sort of xD. Oh and one more thing I have to add to this post! I made an account on Tumblr, which is kind of like Blogger, though you can reblog posts and stuff like that! You can visit my Tumblr at summerstarxo.tumblr.com. Please check it out! Wow, I keep on using exclamation marks. Why am I telling you this? I don't know xD. Also, please check out my Youtube videos and yeahhh. Well, I will see you next time! xoxo, Kassia

P.S. Koala2000, you are one Cool Chica xD! You put my link on your blog, so THANK YOU! <333

No comments:

Post a Comment