Followers

Monday, August 29, 2011

Top 50 Facts About ME

1. I love Panfu
2. I own an ipad
3. I'm a big chocolate lover!
4. My favourite singer is Enrique Iglesias
5. I have two dogs
6. I love maple syrup
7. My favourite animal is a dog
8. Shopping is my favourite thing to do
9. My favourite color is red
10. I hate monkeys!!!!
11. I love to film videos
12. I hate school
13. I also have an account on Webkinz and Club Penguin
14. I never watch TV
15. My favourite sport is gymnastics
16. Horses freak me out
17. Pancakes are a favourite breakfast
18. My favourite photo editors are Pizap and Picnik
19. I have a brother
20. My favourite store is H&M
21. I want to become an Youtube sensation!
22. I love glitter
23. I hate cats
24. I am a HUGE fan of the Smashing Pancakes!
25. I don`t like Justin Bieber (I`m not a beliber)!!!
26. Lil`Wayne freaks me out!
27. I am not a fan of Ke$ha
28. I love cinnamon buns
29. My youtube account is called randomimagination101
30. My favourite place to visit is Jamaica
31. Ranch Dip makes me sick
32. I love climbing trees
33. I have broken my leg twice
34. Estella (http://www.estellansuperblogi.blogspot.com/) Is my step-sister!!
35. I am terrible at drawing
36. I love thunderstorms
37. I have 371 Sillybandz
38. I am NOT afraid of heights
39. I do not belive in ghosts but I belive in spirits
40. I love yoga
41. http://www.clubpenguindudesquad.blogspot.com/ is my brother`s website
42. I think rollerblading is awesome!!!
43. Selena Gomez is my favourte actress
44. Ummm Snoop Dogg is scary
45. I love the movie Titanic
46. The book that a recently read was Pretty Little Liars
47. I am very thankful for my award
48. I believe in God and Jesus
49. Chocolate Heaven is my dream vacation :)
50. BRING ON THE FOLLOWERS!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment